Pork Chops

    I have tried a few recipes with Pork Chops in the Crockpot. The one I have liked the best happens to be the easiest.
Ingredients: 1- package boneless pork chops
                       1 - can of cream of celery soup

Yep that's right only two ingredients


I put the pork chops in frozen to the crockpot and pour of cream of celery soup on top. Then I cook for 4-6 hours on high. Its super easy and they just fall apart when you take them out. I have tried other variations with chicken soup and ranch packets but they always come out to salty. The cream of celery works really well. The picture above is the pork chops in the crockpot with the soup on top ready to be cooked.
    I had every intention of taking after pictures of the cooked product but my batteries in my camera died. But when they are done they will just fall apart and taste great!

Labels: