Savings

Every week I get so excited to go to Walmart!! Yes it is true!! I love to go to Walmart, especially now that they do Buy 1 Get 1 Free items from competitors. The best part is you get the items at Walmart's price! With a family of 7 you can see how this is very exciting for me to have the opportunity to save. I wanted to show off my last shopping trip.

I don't have time to coupon unfortunately but I save the coupons from the newspaper and if I have a coupon I use it, if I don't no worries. It is so stress free and only takes me 15 to 30 minutes a week to get ready for my shopping trip.

I paid only $88 and some change for all these items. I used $8.00 in coupons and I saved $102.00 total on this shopping trip. The best part about it was I got BOGO's from Winn Dixie and Publix all in one place and its all items I will use. I am such a happy camper. In my pictures the items on the stove were not BOGO. They were full price. So I think I did really well considering I paid full price for those items and still only paid a total of $88 (and change).




Labels: