Smoothie Time

    My husband and I have had a few people share with us their love for smoothies in the morning. So over the last few months we have been trying (sometimes time gets in the way) to have smoothies for breakfast. I have never followed any recipes. I just use frozen fruits and I sneak some fresh veggies in with juice. I wanted to share some of my blends because they really do make you feel better, taste good and have more energy through the day. Its amazing how easy it can be done. You can put as little or as much of the below ingredients into your smoothie. It usually never comes out icky. Below is just the last two I have made. If you don't have Bok Choy or Kale you can use spinach leaves.

Bok Choy Smoothie
-Frozen Strawberries
-Frozen Mixed Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
-1/2 banana
-2 Bok Choy leaves
-Small Cucumber
-Cran Grape Juice
-Cranberry Juice

Kale Smoothie
-Frozen Strawberries
-Banana
-Kale
-Orange Juice

Labels: