Washing Stuffed Animals

Having 5 children, I had to figure out a way to wash stuffed animals without them getting ruined. When I was a child I had to wash my teddy bear and he was never the same. So here is the best way to wash your stuffed animals. All you have to do is put them in a pillow case, knot the end, and wash on a delicate cycle. Keep it in the pillow case to dry. You can dry on normal heat. When you take the stuffed animal out he will be clean but still have his shape and his fur will still be nice. Check out my before and after of my sons doggy I just washed last night. 

 He was pretty yucky, I think he had banana on him. 


After he is so clean!!! (oh, and the instructions on his tag said to only wipe him down when he gets messy and not to wash him) It works every time!


Labels: , ,