A new journey in my new life overnight

     Where does the time go? My kids only have one half day of school left for the year. This next coming year is going to be a big change for me in my life and most likely will reflect on my blog. Currently I have two kids at home my almost two year old and my 14 year old that has been homeschooling for the last two years. As of this summer I will have all five of my kids at home working on year round homeschooling. I will have a 9th grader, 7th grader, 5th grader, 3rd grader, and my littlest one who will be two will be working on some pre-k work.
    I have tried my best to prepare for this year from ordering curriculum, setting up a school orientation, creating a working room/classroom. I have spent hours looking on homeschool websites. Researched free busy work for kids. Read a book on how to schedule and homeschool. I am hoping that in all this preparation I will be ready for our first day of school.
     As I mentioned before my blog is probably going to reflect this new change in my life. I am sure I will be sharing more about my homeschooling adventure and neat finds along the way. I plan on keeping my cooking and cleaning tips, and book reviews. So stay tuned to see how this new adventure in my life works out and hopefully I can share some tips along my journey.

Labels: ,