God Bless Our Fall By Hannah C. Hall and Illustrated by Steve Whitlow

 
God Bless Our Fall written by Hannah C. Hall and Illustrated by Steve Whitlow is an awesome book! I love fall and I love this book. I got it for my two year old and he really enjoyed it. With fall coming up I thought it would be a cute book to introduce fall to him. I was not disappointed. This book talks about all the lovely parts of fall that I love such as cooler air, colored leaves, pumpkins, hayrides, yummy treats and fall festivals. I love how the small kittens in the book like to bake with their mom and the greatest part is being with here. I thought it was so cute. Even my 13 year old liked this book and said it was really cute. This book is perfect for young kids. The illustrations are so cute, I enjoyed every page.
 
I have received this copy of God Bless Our Fall from the BookLook blogger program. I have received this book free for my honest review. 

Labels: