A Natural Counter Top Cleaner for a Fraction of the Price


Vinegar Tip #2

    Kitchen Counters: Buy a spray bottle and fill it 1/3 full with vinegar and 2/3 full with water. Spray on your counters and wipe clean.

     



My Verdict: I use this all the time for my counters. I use a ½ and ½ mix for my solution. It cleans very well. It is also much cheaper than cleaners in the store. I have used vinegar in cleaning before and the smell was almost too strong. This solution is not over powering in smell. After you wipe the counter top clean you can not smell it anymore. This is very cost effective at $0.19 per 20 ounce spray bottle (if you buy the gallon size Walmart brand white vinegar).


Don't miss out on tips for using vinegar in your home this week by subscribing to my blog. When you subscribe I will send you the whole list of all the vinegar tips I will be testing this week and more. You will also receive updates on how these vinegar tips have performed.





Labels: