How to Shop for Christmas without Losing Your Sanity

The Christmas shopping season is quickly approaching.  Some black Friday ads are already appearing on the internet.  With a large family it can be hard to afford and find all that I would like to get them.  

Black Friday does have great deals but I hate fighting the crowds, missing family time, and spending more than I intended to.  That’s where my secret weapon comes in.



I use Amazon.com...a lot!

The benefits are:


·         They still have GREAT deals.
·         They have hard to find toys.
·         I save on gas.
·         It doesn’t interrupt my Thanksgiving.
·         They have great customer service.
·         Shipping is super fast.
·          I get to shop from home.


I have been shopping on Amazon.com for a while now.  A few years ago I took the plunge and signed up for Amazon Prime.  This yearly subscription service gives me FREE 2-day shipping.  That means that whenever I find a great deal it ships fast for FREE. 

Every year for Christmas we have to get a few gifts for family members who live far away.  The shipping fees are usually pretty high.  So last year we decided to buy the gifts on Amazon.com and have them shipped for FREE as a part of our Amazon Prime subscription.  There was a small fee for wrapping but our family raved about how nice the presents looked when they arrived.  It was a huge time and money saver. 

We also enjoy streaming FREE movies, TV shows, and music all year long as part of the Amazon Prime subscription. 

Here is the great news...

Now you can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime. 
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial

That means you can do all of your Christmas shopping with FREE 2-day shipping!  If you like it then pay the yearly subscription fee.  If not then just cancel before the 30 day trial period. 

How has your experience with Amazon.com been?